SOLAR. WIND. POWER. GUARANTEED.
This is where your solar and wind power investment pays off. in renewable energy storage systems that feature the reliability and longevity delivered by Crown Renewable Power Batteries.
- The most complete, dedicated array of RE batteries in comparison with other manufacturers
- Battery capacity ratings that range from 120 to 3690 ampere-hours (100 Hour Rate)
- Recognition of Crown Renewable Power Batteries as “Best Available” and “Most Reliable” by serious
RE system owners
2:Heat-Sealed Case and Cover Design
3: Posi-WrapTM Plate Protection
3: Z3 Plate Construction
FEATURES COMMON TO ALL CROWN BATTERIES
• Rugged Cell Construction
Signature Heavy-Duty Cast-on-Strap and Terminal Post manufactured in a fully-automated production process deliver unmatched electrical efficiency and durability.
• Low Maintenance Reliability
Crown Renewable Products’ low maintenance design ensures reduced. Preventative Maintenance frequency, lower PM service costs, and best-available user ROI:
– Proprietary cell construction that reduces water loss during the charge cycle.
– Additional fluid headspace above the battery plates so batteries can perform longer between watering intervals.
– Water-Saver™ battery cover and vent components capture gasses emitted during the charge cycle and return restored fl uid restored to the battery.
• Safe & Easy Handling
CRP Power Module and Monobloc batteries include fi xed handles or lifting lugs to enable safe and easy handling as well as the flexibility to install with – or without – battery racks.
Posi-Wrap™ Plate Protection
A: Vertical Double Mat Slyver Wrap becomes
B: Horizontal Glass Mat Wrap provides a
C: The Koroseal Retainer Wrap is a perforated
D: The Sleeve Separator is a high-porosity
1: individual 2-Volt steel tray design
Combines a powerful range of ampere-hour capacities that afford RE system users with unmatched application flexibility while providing a better solution for temperature management and electrical isolation.
2: Cell Cover
– Heat-sealed to ensure a permanent, leak-free seal between the cell container and cover.
– The cover’s double O-ring bushing design allows positive plate growth without cover leakage and
eliminates cell cover distortion.
3: Element Protector
– Full width element protector with individual fingers between each plate lug prevents premature failure
from mossing short-circuit and prevents separator damage during cell inspection.
4: Z3 Plate Construction
– Power Module batteries Z3 plate design combines three integrated features for superior electrical
performance and longevity.
– 13 vertical plate wires that withstand the rigors of deep cycling service and high-rate discharge.
– Offset internal wires are designed for less internal resistance and maximum active material retention
to deliver premium battery life.
– LifePlus™ Active Material, manufactured with premium lead oxide from our own oxide mill to exact
specifications, applied uniformly and temperature cured in computer-controlled Curing Ovens that
assure optimum product performance and life.